If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm catching flak.

It's 7:26am on a friday. I'm getting ready to go to work. As soon as work lets out I'm heading to Indiana to spend the weekend with Erin.

It's hard to be creative and witty at 7:26am on a friday.

My "Lost" question this week: If the Hydra is on a smaller island, how did the polar bears get on the main island?

The answer I usually get is that polar bears are natural swimmers.

The house is cold this morning. I find though that if you turn the heat on, even on low, the room you're in gets surprisingly hot.

I should probably get going, but I can tell this morning is going to be a morning that takes me forever to get motivated enough to move.

I've had a stuffy nose for about seven months now. Seriously.

Okay, I do have an observation. This is a little bit out of date, as these things have been around for a while, but I feel the need to ask, what is the deal with those "bullethole" stickers? You know, the metallic colored stickers that have the black dot in the center that people usually stick on their car to make it look like their car has been shot up? I ask, because my second monitor I got for free before it was sent to Goodwill from the eBay store, and whoever was selling it put one on the monitor. Like that makes you some kind of hardcore nerd, the fact that someone shot your computer monitor. I'm pretty sure these things don't have a metal undercore, and I'm pretty sure you're a total dorkass for buying this sticker in the first place, to put on your car, let alone your PC.

Also the Tigers lost last night. It's a bummer. The more I think about it though, the more I realize that they're the Tigers, and that if you had told me at the beginning of the season that they'd have a season over 500, I would've considered that a big deal. They're in the World Series. If they lose, I'm pretty sure that we'll still be proud of them.

Okay, seriously, though, I have to go get ready for work. Have a good weekend everyone.

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home