If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, May 30, 2001

I am so tired. I've gotten a full nights sleep over three days. Why aren't I sleeping? Well, the sun is still out, and I never want to be that guy who goes to bed when the sun is still out. Except I do have to get up at 5am. There's something inherently wrong with seeing the sun when you're falling asleep and not seeing it when you wake up. It goes against nature. Or at least the instincts of a college student who hasn't been to bed before 2am in forever, and who hasn't seen a sunrise in even longer.

So anyway, what can I talk about today. Ya know, my heart's not in it right now. I think I'm gonna go lie down. I'll write something profound later. Or something cool. Well, it will be something anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home