If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, March 29, 2002

I just saw what I believe to be the ultimate guy movie. Now I'm not big on the traditional guy movie, I didn't like Blade 2. Few people that I know who saw it did. But I just sat down with a bag of Doritos and a beer and watched "The One." Not only did this movie have fighting, it had martial arts. Not only did it have martial arts, it had Jet Li. Not only did it have Jet Li, it had TWO Jet Li's. Fighting each other. Not only did it have two Jet Li's fighting each other, it had them fighting Matrix style. Not only that, at the beginning, Jet Li kicked a bunch of guys asses to Drowning Pool's "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor." I feel like doing a keg stand, then taking my shirt off and screaming "WOOOOO!!!" while watching the superbowl and having sex with a girl whose name I can't remember, but I'll "call her tomorrow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home