If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

in between molecules of oxygen and carbon dioxide....

1:29am on a wednesday....

it doesn't get much worse than this....

in beds in little rooms in buildings in the middle of these lives which are completely meaningless....

only in dreams....

in the howling wind comes the stinging rain....

bullet the blue sky....

i want you to know that you don't need me anymore....

aluminum tastes like fear, adrenaline pulls us near....

dreaming of Maria Callas, whoever she is....

you can have anything you want, but you'd better not take it from me....

cut down, taken formless, hear their heartbeats....

she likes her hair to be really orange, she uses tangerines....

I know it's late, I know you're weary, I know your plans don't include me....

oh no it go it gone bye bye....

psycho female blowin' up the phone line....

i'm smiling next to you....

life is too short so love the one you got cuz you might get run over or you might get shot....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home