If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

So... what's new in Ohio...

Well, we probably sold this house, and the people who want it want to move in very very soon. My parents got their house in Missouri, so they can leave very soon as well. So my plans to move to Florida towards the end of August has been bumped up to four weeks.

The good news is I never really unpacked when I left KZoo. The bad news is I don't even have an apartment yet. I pretty much do, but it's not official.

So yeah.

In other news, I got all the DVD covers done today. They look super sweet, I'm really pleased. Everything else is done and ready to go except the audio commentary track, which if I can find a minidisc player down here, I could get done immediately. Otherwise I need to wait for Jon to convert it to CD, which of course means waiting for his computer to get working properly again. I don't really like that option, so I'm looking for a minidisc player.

Tomorrow at work we're kind of taking it easy, what with it being memorial day and all. I need to make some food, and then go in at 9, so staying up really late tonight isn't an option, although it really feels like it's way too early to go to bed.

Lola, if you're reading this, I hope you have a great time in Ireland if I don't talk to you before you go. Also, I was watching MTV2 last night and at about 1am two episodes of Sifl & Olly came on. So apparently it's still on tv. They were also showing episodes of Beavis and Butthead, and I have to say that I can't imagine why I ever thought that show was in the least bit funny. Yes, I'm older now, and I'm not looking at it as a citizen concerned about the youth being poisoned by suggestive and otherwise potentially dangerous ideas, but as a person who enjoys entertainment and thought that the show was just ridiculously stupid.

I bought Return of the King a few days ago. So so so very good. Also, while I was at Best Buy, I found a copy of Bubba Hotep. I bought it without a second thought. I actually watched it first, and it was really funny.

Anyway, I need to get working on this food for tomorrow, and then get to bed.

If you want a copy of the DVD, mail a 10 spot, and your return address to

2809 Quail Run Ct.
Lexington OH 44904

Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

later
jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home