If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Blue screens? Digital Animation? A Jedi craves not these things.

I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back. You know, puppet Yoda looks more real than Digital Yoda. I think it's because he's really there. This movie is so much better than the new two, and the new one... Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, looks possibly kind of cool, but I'm sure it'll be quite stupid.

George Lucas did not direct Empire or Jedi. If he had, I'm sure these movies would be looked upon as we do the Matrix films. The first one was totally sweet, but then making a trilogy was definately going too far, and as a whole, they aren't that cool. Star Wars would be exactly the same if Lucas had directed them all the way he is with the new trilogy. So far, this new trilogy is a mistake. I guess by the third one, we'll know if it was all pointless.

This is probably the nerdiest post ever made.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home