If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

High-larious.

Ok, so Jon and Rob came up with this wonderful idea. They come up with a song title, and a deadline, and they both write a song with that title. The first entries are in, and in a surprise turn of events, a third song, by Darren, was also released.

Jon is hosting a site where the songs can be heard, but as of now I don't believe it to be finished, so I'll post the links here, and everyone I know can bookmark Jon's Song Game site and check it in the future.

For now, enjoy "If I Weren't an Amputee..."

Jon - If I Weren't an Amputee
Rob - If I Weren't an Amputee

Darren - If I Weren't an Amputee

1 Comments:

  • Three things--
    1) Technically, it was Jon's idea to begin with.

    2) My song really should be named If I Were (not weren't) an Amputee. I cheated. Won't happen again.

    3)How frickin' awesome is Darren's song?

    By Blogger rob, at Wed Mar 16, 06:38:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home