If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's 5am, I must be lonely.

I feel as I writer, I hit my creative peak at around 2:30am. I'm not sure why this is. Maybe because it's quiet, and I'm all alone. I've heard a lot of people are like that though. They can't be creative at anything resembling a normal work hour.

We are children of the night.

I think I've fixed most of the problems I had with the first version of the script. I'm still going though, still re-writing as I have to type out the entire thing again. Have I bitched about losing my whole hard drive enough yet? If not, there's one more time for you.

Anyway, it's now 5am. Luckily due to the proximity of the thesis shoots, we really don't have a lot of class this week, and we've only got two classes next week.

Ok, quick break to fold/change over my laundry, and then back at it.

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home