If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

R.I.P. Mitch.

Someone just left a comment on my site within the last few minutes pointing out that one of my favorite comedians, Mitch Hedberg, has passed away. This is very bad news. It must be great though for his family to know that in his short life, he made so many people happy. Although there isn't anything I can find that states the cause of death, he was only 37. I'm sure that even though his life was cut short, his comedy will be making people laugh for years and years to come.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite Mitch quotes before i go to bed for all of an hour and a half: "I f*#kin hate arrows man, they try to tell me which direction to go. It's like F*#k you, I ain't going that way... line with two thirds of a triangle on the end! Imagine being killed by a bow and arrow, that would suck. An arrow killed you? They'd never solve the crime. 'Look at that dead guy... let's go that way.'"

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home