If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes.....

You may have noticed that this blog has now changed from "Where Is My Mind?" to the more recognizably referecnced "If You Build It, They Will Come." Why? I felt it was time for a change, as I'm about to make a somewhat big change as well. In three weeks I will officially be done with my education. Started in 1985, ending in 2005, 20 years of people telling me things, some helpful, most not, to try to make me a better person when I go out in the world and start a career. Time to put my money where my mouth is. Although, I don't really have any money.

I heard the phrase "If you build it, they will come" used yesterday in a quite inspiring manner, and felt it fit for the new title of this blog.

You'll notice I have links now too. That's pretty cool.

Anyway, I've just finished cleaning my room, and now I'm about to put a load of laundry in, and then I need to either edit The Looker, or try to convert these VHS tapes to DVD, so I can earn a fresh $100.

Gotta go

-j

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home