If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Love's such an old fashioned word.

I'm back. So let's sum up the last two weeks.

I left monday morning after waking up an hour late, and made it to Burbank Airport and on the plane with literally three minutes to spare. Landed in Phoenix, then had an hour layover before heading to Chicago. I landed at Midway and took the L to Quincy and walked three blocks to Union Station, where I boarded a train to Kalamazoo. Left at 7:00am Pacific, arrived at 9:30pm Eastern.

While in Kalamazoo, I saw two softball games, saw Brill at both Boomerangs and Galaghers, went to a cinco de mayo de cinco party, celebrated Jamie's 24th birthday, pulled a really good prank on Jason, that I've yet to get my payback for, saw the place I'm moving into, possibly met my future employers, got drunk a lot and made spaghetti at 3am. It was a good time.

The trip back was about three hours longer than the trip out. I left at 10:30am Eastern, and arrived at 9:30pm Pacific. Does my math add up on that?

To Kzoo = 7am PAC (10am EAS) to 9:30pm EAS = 11 1/2 hrs.
To LA = 10:30am EAS to 9:30pm PAC (12:30am EAS) = 14hrs.

Yep.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I'm starting to get the same senior itch that I got before I came out here. That "I can't wait to get to work" feeling. I've got a few ideas in the works, and I can't wait to get going.

Hope everyone is well.

Let's get out of here. Word to your mother.

joe, joe, baby. too cold....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home