If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

my bad

Hey,

I didn't realize you were serious all this time. All the talks and little arguments we've had, I never meant to offend you personally. I was just kidding around. Arguing just to argue. I really meant it when I said that in the car that time that I was just trying to spark conversation. Personally, I don't know or care if time exists or if Picard is better than Kirk, or if people watch Star Wars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3. I just disagreed with you because it made for a lively, and what I thought was a fun and harmless debate. If you really feel as if I was trying to attack you, or I was asking for that shot you gave me last night for years, then I apologize. I really never meant to piss you off.

So I'm sorry. I won't argue with you anymore.

-j

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home