If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Weekend is over

So we decided the best move for me is to move to St. Louis now, and go to Denver in about 6 months. However, I want to make a last push here before I go, because moving back in with my parents is not really what I want to do. So today I'm going up to GR and looking around up there all day. Also on my way home I saw BW3 is hiring door help. I'm going there too.

The weekend was fun though. I got to see 111 pictures my mom and dad took in Great Britain. They were really cool. I got to see both of my brothers again. Brent I hadn't seen since last christmas. Jordan and I created a new Pang Pong table (the janky version of ping pong).

I'm going to stop in and see the Atkinsons tonight too.

Later folks.
-j

ps. at behest of a friend, i opened a myspace account.



take a look.

3 Comments:

  • "and you know what .. who ever is reading this ..... points finger* you should blog too."
    basic cheesecake recipe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Aug 10, 01:13:00 PM EDT  

  • "and you know what.. who ever posted that... points finger* don't leave advertisements on my site."

    I'm still in GR. I've gotten a few calls already. WOOD8 called, and some guy wants me to edit a TV show for him for $20 an hour. I gotta go meet with that guy in an hour and a half. Then I think I'm heading back to Kalamazoo.

    Hows it going for you?

    By Blogger Joseph, at Wed Aug 10, 01:39:00 PM EDT  

  • congrats!

    By Blogger Joseph, at Sat Aug 13, 02:49:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home