If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Only in more dreams...

So last night, in a near miraculous event for me, I went to bed at 11pm and was asleep by 11:15. I woke up at midnight for a split second to look at the clock before falling back asleep. Then I woke up at 4am and struggled a bit to get back to sleep, and I was probably awake for 20 minutes. I woke up at 8am, rolled over and fell back asleep until about 10am.

But wow did I have some strange dreams last night.

It started out with people trying to do my hair while I was asleep. I was on some new reality TV show and people give you make overs while you're asleep, but they woke me up and so I got kicked off the show. Then for some reason I was in the arctic, and I came upon this structure that looked like about a hundred 30' by 30' blocks of snow across a valley, and I was standing on a snow cliff on the other side. One of the blocks moved, and out came Bugs Bunny. He told me to come into the structure, and so I tried to jump down the cliff, and I missed my ledge and fell about eighty feet to the bottom of the cliff. I was okay though, because I somehow had some cartoon like abilities and could fall from great distances. But I remember it really hurt.

So Bugs and I go into this snow structure which has like 44 sublevels under the ice. It turns out to be Warner Bros. Studios, which for some reason had to move out of Los Angeles. He starts bringing me through the studio, and suddenly I'm somewhere else.

I'm in some big hotel room in New York City across from Madison Square Garden. There must be like a WWF (WWE) event going on at MSG or something, because I'm on the same floor as some wrestlers. There's this girl on my balcony who is vaguely latino and with the wrestlers, but for some reason I know she's bad news. She's flirting with me a lot, and I'm playing along, but it's a lie, because for some reason, I'm trying to trick her or something. My balcony is made of those safety mats that we had in gym class so it's not at all stable. If you lean on the railing, it'll fold over and you'll fall to your death. So I get her to come off the balcony and into the room, when suddenly (and I'm not kidding here) Triple H and Edge are out doing a little like irish jig on my balcony. I tell them to come in, because the balcony isn't stable, and Edge tries to disprove me, and falls over the railing. He grabs something and climbs up, and runs inside. Triple H then comes in and pats me on the back and thanks me for the warning.

And that's all I can remember.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home