If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Godsmack

"I never really get sick. I don't really even remember the last time I got sick." -JP not even a week ago.

I guess I had this coming.

About 1:30am on saturday/sunday, I very quickly came down with what I thought was just an upset stomach, but ended up being an all night pukey dry heaving extravaganza that lasted until 11am sunday morning. I felt sick all day sunday, but I coudln't sleep, and I was really hungry but couldn't keep anything down. Now it's evolved into a massive headache, an overall grogginess, and what can only be described as a "waterlogged" lung feeling, which is slightly concerning. Plus my right arm is killing me, it feels like I slept on it all night.

The good news is that I feel better now. I've gone from 10% to probably 60% now.

I don't have to work until wednesday too, so I have time to recover, which is a big plus.

Anyway, I'm going to watch a movie or something. bye.

-jp

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home