If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

just nod if you can hear me

I should be sleeping now, but instead, I opted to take my chore time and spend it teaming up with the Violent Toilet Thing to decimate the Big Gay Mule and the Inscrutable Drama Queen at a game of Shout About Music. We won game 1 69-0, game 2 90-0, and halfway through game 3, the DVD player decided to show mercy upon Jason and Jamie, and commit hara kiri. It died for their sins.

The problem is that I've got so little to do and so much time, (strike that, reverse it), to get my living quarters up to, at minimum, sub-standard qualifications before Schmoo gets here tomorrow afternoon.

Actually, everything is really done, and the room is somewhat emmaculate, but I'm waiting to switch a load from washer to dryer before going to sleep. Any minute now.

Goodnight.
-j-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home