If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Zzzz...

I got off the phone with my mom at about 7:30pm last night. That's the last thing I remember. Next thing I knew I was waking up at 8am, confused on what day it was.

I went to the hospital yesterday for the severe headache and muscle pain I was having after the flu. They stuck me with an I.V. because I was severely dehydrated. They gave me pills for the headache, and then put this other stuff into the I.V. that they said would make me "a little sleepy." After that, I had a little difficulty walking, I kept slurring my words, and Erin made fun of me on the phone. I think she made fun of me. I really can't remember anything we talked about last night except that she wanted me to say the word "sandwiches." I think I fell asleep on the phone with her a few times. Sorry Schmoo. I just remember really long pauses in our conversation where I believe I was thinking of things to say, but I wasn't actually saying them. Then she would say something, and I'd get that startled awake feeling. Then my mom called. I don't even remember what she said.

Anyway today I feel better. I'd say I'm at about 80%. The headache is still there, but it's not as bad. My lungs still feel tight, but they're not as bad either. I'm about to eat two PB&Js because I'm starving. Later.

-j-

PS. Many thanks to Johanna, my roommate, who selflessly sat by me for hours in the ER lobby waiting for my name to get called, and who seems to be suffering for it now. Thank you, and I'm sorry.

1 Comments:

  • Everything will be all right. Just come and visit Dr. Dil Montana, he'll make everything all better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Dec 13, 08:25:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home