If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, August 24, 2001

It's now 3:54pm. I am struggling to get my day going now. I woke up about an hour and a half ago. I had some things to do, but nothing that HAD to be done today. I'm watching MTV. TRL to be exact. But I just switched it.

Guess what's on. "The Neverending Story 2" Now I'm not going to go into the obvious flaw with having a sequel to a "neverending" story, because I used to watch this as a kid. So lets see, what else is on... I love that girl from the Old Navy commercails. The one who says "you gotta get this look."

Gary Condit stuff. I'm sorry. Chandra Levy is dead, she's gotta be. There's no way that she's just been shopping this whole time and hasn't noticed all the people looking for her. Did Condit have something to do with it? Maybe. If the media had their way, he would. They really don't care about this girl or her family, they just want a sequel to the Lewinsky deal. These people have no morals, just like th papparazzi. It's truly sad.

The Meatloaf movie is on VH1.

Rosie O Donnell. This chick is way to Nickelodeon for me.

Crocodile Dundee 2. There's a guy who got typecast. Has he ever NOT been Crocodile Dundee? Even in the Subaru commercials... poor guy.

A new Staind video. Cool.

Man there's nothing on. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home