If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, August 01, 2001

Jack has conceded and therefore our debate is over. That's fine, I wasn't really hoping to change her mind, just give her a little insight into mine. And no, no offense was taken. I hope the same goes for you.

Anyway, it's August. It's Wednesday. It's 12:20pm. I have SO much to be doing right now, but I'm not doing any of it. I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning, or afternoon as it may be. Why? Because I'm so tired all the time. I'm hurting right now too. Stomach pains. I need to do laundry. I need to get ready to move. I need to go to work.

Screw that. I need to go back to bed. I need to go on vacation. I need to go to the beach in South Haven and hang out by the lake all day. I need to work on a tan. I need to watch a movie. I need to rollerblade around campus. I need to drive somewhere, anywhere but GM. I need to wear shorts, I need to wear light clothes. I need to dance in the streets and be merry and joyful. I need this damn summer to be OVER and I need to go back to school. I need to turn 21. I need to hang out with my friends that have all gone home. I need to go to a concert. I need to climb a tree. I need to go to the river house in Marine City. I need to ride a jetski. I need to order Hungry Howies. I need to put my arm around someone.

But, I have to do laundry. I have to get ready to move. I have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home