If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, December 18, 2001

I've posted here twice now and neither of them published. Kind fo a bummer. Although, neither time I really had anything important to say. Just as I don't for this one. I just want to see if this goes up.

Red Wings lost last night. 2-0. They got shut out which was a bummer, because I love being at Joe Louis when that horn goes off, and everybody jumps up out of their seat. Laura and I figured it all out though. We know why they lost. We have the Red Wings, 1st place in the NHL, kicking bootie the whole time. The team is virtually unstoppable. Then we also have the Detroit Lions, 0-12 until last sunday. A team that was virtually un-unstoppable. Then somehow, they win a game last week, and now of course that means the Wings have to lose. So once again, it's the Lions fault. Jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home