If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, December 04, 2001

So I got this friend who told jokes about chemistry on his page. I suddenly want to punch this friend in the throat. I got one for you.

Q: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold?
A: One's a sick duck, and I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

For this friends information, I work in a video game store because I know about video games, not because I like them. Do people work in abortion clinics because they like to kill babies? Do people work in morgues because they like fiddling with dead people? Do people work at Wendy's because they like fast food? No. They do it because its a job they are qualified to do. As far as video games go, all that they come out with now is crap. Crap here, crap there. Nothing good. Every now and then something comes along that is interesting and fresh. Those are SO few and far between though. People are for some reason, entertained by the same crap over and over. Boring stupid ARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I got finals to study for now. Then its off to play Wolfenstein 85: No One Lives Forever.

Wow, this all sounded hostile. It's not. I'm smiling. :-) see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home