If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, March 21, 2002

Hey I found some more cool quizzes. Check it yo.

I need to see Empire Records again. I've only seen it once.

Which Empire Records Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

Irony. I'm watching Temple of Doom right now.

Which Action Star Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

Hells yeah. Seriously, like that Ghostface guy, how easy would it be to figure out who that was. He always got his ass kicked. Suddenly the boyfriend is inexplicably bruised? And where do you get those cool voice box things?

Would you survive a horror movie? Find out @ She's Crafty

I've never seen "Say Anthing." But is that John Kusack?

Who's Your 80s Movie Icon Alter-Ego? Find out @ She's Crafty

Dude I was hoping for Judd Nelson. He was harsh. But yeah, I saw this coming.

Which Breakfast Clubber Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home