If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Sorry. I was just taken by surprise I guess. I mean I thought we were chums, and we had fun at the OP on "I'm A Cartoon" night. Then out of nowhere you say that you laughed because I said I was happy, and you think all I ever do is feel sorry for myself. Yeah you said it was a mean thing to say, yeah you said it meant nothing. And yeah when we talked on line I thought it was resolved and over, and then you brought it up again. I'm sorry if I was wrong to take offense to your opinion of me. But like, imagine a close friend of yours suddenly out of nowhere calling you a stubborn, close-minded, arrogant bitch. But hey, that's just their opinion. You act like no one can have an opinion about you. It's just a stupid comment, it doesn't mean anything.

For the record, I don't think that about you. Most of the time. But hey I'm fine with putting the whole thing behind us and moving on. I don't like fighting. So I'm smiling. I'm done. As far as I'm concerned this whole deal is over as soon as I hit Post & Publish. As long as you let it go, I've let it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home