If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I left Kalamazoo on the 13th of March, I left Grandville on the 13th of October, I got to California on the 13th of August.


Here we go. Picture time.

This is a section of the Europe set on Universal's Backlot. It's supposed to be like the "old" europe, as in "Bring out yer dead!"


This is the more modern Eurpoean set. Very kewl.


Spartacus.


The old West Set. I don't know what was shot here.


A crappy picture of the Warner Bros. Water Tower.


Hill Valley.


A few shots from production on one of our shorts. In black and white, chocolate syrup looks a lot like blood.


Curtis flashing "Blue Steel."


Anyway, those are the best of the shots. Adios for now.
JGP


1 Comments:

  • First of all, I do not miss the bum scrotum runoff water. Second, I sent you a tape of me in my room with a stuffed hedgehog? I remember the hedgehog, I don't remember videotaping me with it. I'm sure I probably did though. I was a dork.

    By Blogger Joseph, at Fri Oct 15, 02:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home