If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

You ever have one of those moments when you accidentally all asleep, and then when you wake up, you have no idea what freakin' day it is? That just happened.

I had this crazy dream about lizards. See, I was part of an exploration team on some weird other planet. This planet had all these really cool structures that looked like those play places at McDonalds or Chuck E. Cheese. So, anyway, our job was to open all the sewer gates, as this planet had been abandoned, or at least the section we were in was abandoned, for quite some time. Me and some other explorer cracked open this one gate, and this little tiny green lizard jumped up on her hand. I tried to get it off, but it had a super strong grip and I couldn't budge it. After the lizard jumped on, a hundred more jumped out of the gate and swarmed to where the first one had landed. This girl then fell into the gate because of the creepy excess weight on her hand. I reached in to try to save her, and I saw se was hanging on to some crossbeam that was stretching across the sewergate. (I realize I keep saying sewergate because it wasn't a manhole, it was larger and electronic, and the sewer floor beneath was nearly 200 feet below.) As I pulled her up, little green lizards kept coming out of the hole, and I had to kill them before they latched on to me. So with one hand I pulled this poor girl to safety, with the other I held a piece of the broken gate we had smashed in, and I beat these green lizards to death. After I pulled her out of the gate, none of the lizards were still attached to her, until another green lizard jumped out of the gate onto her hand again. Fearing that the lizards would all swarm back I started to run towards her again, but this time a slightly larger red lizard jumped out of the hole onto her hand, and the green one ran away to me in fear. They both sat there calmly, and no other crazy lizards came.

That's it. Then I woke up and had no clue what day it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home