If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Dilemma.

I dont really have a dilemma, it just seems cool lately to start your blog with that word.

I'd like to mention that in a definite sign of the end times, in week six, the Detroit Lions are tied for the division lead, and were told by their coach Steve Mariucci not to be "overconfident" in their game against Green Bay tomorrow.

I finally got a desk, so now I'm off the floor. It's nice. I also finally got a frame and some box springs, so now my bed is off the floor. Nice.

Roz, our crazy next door neighbor, woke me up at 6:45am yesterday after looking through our trash cans to tell me that it is "rubbish day." Everytime I talk to Roz she needs to tell me the same things over and over.

-She is 92.
-She has lived in her house for 78 years.
-She can't get around well anymore.
-Glendale has changed in the past 78 years.
-She can't water her lawn anymore, and it has "gone to pot."
-She is sorry... for whatever.

Now, I feel bad poking fun at her, I'm sure she just wants someone to talk to. She lives alone, but she does have people come over like all the time and take her places. She's really nice, but if you start talking to her, she will say the previous six statements in no particular order and repeat them over and over until you almost literally tear yourself away from her.

I've got a bit of a headache here, that has kind of lingered for the last few days. I need to set up my 8wk film, so I have to put out casting calls this weekend.

Alrighty, outta here.
jgp

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home