If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, banana phone....

Well let's see. What's new on this end.

I finished my fine cut of The Looker. I screened it today for the editing and directing instructors. Unfortunately there was a popping noise (eerily reminiscent of when we screened Twelve Page Paper) that plagued the audio track. (Yes, plagued it) Other than that, and a song choice that Travis didn't like, they really had nothing bad to say about it. I'm in the best shape in the entire class. (Project wise, not physically) All I need is the opening credits, and for that I need the panels that Curtis drew. However, it seems Curtis has fallen off the face of the planet.

I graduate on friday! My family is flying out to Los Angeles, and they arrive on friday morning at 11:30am. My mom and dad, my brother Jordan, my cousin Sarah, my grandma and grandpa and my aunt Nancy are all coming. We have the showing at 7:00pm, and then the after party at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Then monday I'm driving back to Michigan. I'm going to take a little more time than I did getting out here, I think I'm spending a day or two in Colorado, and then I might stay in Missouri with my folks for a couple days. I'm not sure when I'll actually get to Kalamazoo.

They painted my bathroom today.

That's pretty much it here.

Oh, The Looker will be available to download on the Coughing Dog website on saturday.

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home