If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Quad Damage

I had a dream last night that I was playing Quake 3 in some brand new awesome virtual reality game, where you were running around in what looked like a suburban neighborhood, and you had a light up panel on your arm that could switch your guns. Also I was playing against Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, and I was trying desperately to kill them with my railgun. Then I found their mansion and I broke in with my teammate who was Elisha Cuthbert, who plays the daughter on "24." They didn't know we were in the house, but they quit playing. Suddenly we realized we could get in a lot of trouble for being in their house with guns, and we thought they'd try to kill us for real. So while I was upstairs in their attic like room, I got a flashlight from the Oracle from The Matrix and turned off all the lights, and shined the flashlight down the stairs, so that if they came up, they wouldn't be able to see because their eyes would have to readjust to the darkness, and in that time, I could shoot them with my railgun. But they never came. So Elisha and I left, but we realized we'd still get in a lot of trouble, and that we needed to leave the country, so we went to Canada, which was conveniently on the other side of a fence that was thirty yards away. We climbed the fence, and while on the other side, I noticed we were in danger, because the villain guy from "24" was going to try to kidnap Elisha. Then they burst through the fence in a car and grabbed us and held us at gunpoint, and that's when I woke up.

I enjoy writing my dreams down on this blog, and I've been doing it for almost five years now, because I tend to forget my dreams. And when I go back in my archives and find a very old dream that I posted, I can remember it all very vividly. Like the one in my uncles house where we all died and turned into ghosts and the monster was eating our souls, and at the end I could kick a soccer ball... that was years ago, but after I go back and read it, I picture it in my mind like I had the dream last night.

Gotta go to bed now. I'm up too late as it is.

-jgp-

2 Comments:

  • i had a really cool dream where i was Jericca- retarded costume and all- and my sister sam had invisibility powers, but we were defeated by Shug Knight (sp?) and his crew all because i declined to go on a triple date to a movie with them. as we laid there defeated, they coated us with some sort of sand-spray to see if we move from our spots on the floor- and sam's sweatshirt wouldnt turn invisible with her, so she couldnt get up and walk around. after the mardi gras parade (where did that come from??), i snuck away- passed gwen stefani and gavin rossdale to pet their dog, and regrouped with the other super heroes. sam had gotten back by that point, and we hugged because we thought we would never see each other again. then shug and his posse were spotted flying (super power) above us, and i woke up.

    By Blogger M R C, at Fri Dec 23, 08:09:00 AM EST  

  • Happy Holiday wishes to you and your loved ones...and also the best of wishes to you in the coming year :o) -b

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Dec 24, 01:31:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home