If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, December 30, 2001

I may have a problem. And actually, I just realized as I wrote that last sentence that I really don't want to go into it. It may be nothing at all, it may be. Who knows. But man I'm feeling a little funny. It's not like an illness or anything. In fact it's not anything anyone should be concerned about. Probably not even me. I just couldn't sleep last night. I actually wanted to type my way through it and kind of organize it, so I logged on to my page, but now I'm remembering who reads this and I kind of don't want to share. I can do without the concerned looks from people, so I'm not going to tell anyone. At least not yet. Maybe never. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe you already know.

So why did I go through the trouble of writing this whole thing down? Maybe you already know.

I think I need a psychologist. Or someone with a degree in psychology. Someone who has worked on crisis hotlines or something. Someone who knows me really really well. Maybe I'll call someone today. Or maybe it's nothing. Maybe I'm over-thinking. I do that. From time to time.

Maybe you already know. Maybe it's not what you think it is. Maybe it's nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home