If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, December 29, 2001

Whoa. Like Keanu Reeves style woah. I just had a weird weird dream.

Ok, I lived in this city. And my friend had this baby that this evil guy, who was really like a robot or an alien or something unstoppable, for some reason needed to kill. This baby could like communicate telepathically. It wanted to go to this cathedral in the city. My friend entrusted me to protect this baby, and told me not to take her to this cathedral because that is the first place the evil guy would look for her. So I hopped on my bike, put te baby in this bag thing that hung on my chest and drove deep into the city to find help. I needed to find Jay and Silent Bob. I found Jay crossing the street on his bike, so I called him a pussy to get his attention and then rode away. He chased me almost out of town. Then he caught up to me and we talked for a little while. He was making fun of me because he thought the baby was mine. I asked where Bob was and he said he didn't know, but we could try going to his house. So we kept on riding out of town, because Bob lived in a farmhouse. We got to his place, and he wasn't there. We went inside and people were having christmas dinner or something. This one lady had a baby of her own and it was no bigger than my hand. Then this like 85 year old grandma said, "That one's mine" and pointed to a babty carriage. That was pretty creepy. Anyway we go back outside and suddenly Bob is there. He had just gotten home. I said hey to him and he said hey back, then Jay got mad because he talked, but Bob said he wanted to talk. He said, "Sometimes I want to be Bob and not say anthing, sometimes I want to be Kevin Smith and just wear a hat and a long coat." Somehow, I related to him, saying I knew exactly what he meant. Then there were lights behind us. Red and blue. I turned to see a pick up truck with cop lights on top of it. I thought we had been caught by the robot alien guy (by the way, apparently Jay and Silent Bob and me and this baby had dealt with this guy before because Jay and I were talking about it when he caught up to me. In the dream I remembered shooting him and it had no effect.) We turned the other way and there was a fire truck. Both had seemeingly come out of nowhere. We were like, what is going on? And the fireman was like, "Can't you see the house is on fire??" We turned up and looked and Bob's room was flickering orange through his bedroom window. and so was the roof of the house. I was like "Bob, your room is on fire." He just kind of laughed. That's when I woke up. I got up and turned the computer on and wrote this like right away. It needed to be shared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home