If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, January 04, 2002

I don't care if it's only a second. I don't care if they are there and gone in a frame. 12 year old girls are going to go see Star Wars just to see if they can spot NSync. And what is this crap. All they had to do was ask to be in Star Wars and Lucas says yes? Ok, I'll write a letter, and see if he'll let me in. Probably not. Why would he let NSync in and not me? Because he knows 12 year old girls will go see Star Wars to see if they can spot NSync. It won't be a second... they're going to do a music number at Jabba's Palace... I just know it....

Someone should limit Lucas to the same resources he had in 1977. I think the fact that he couldn't do what he wanted to in A New Hope is one of the reasons it was so good. I'm sure Lucas wanted Han Solo to really be some kind of CGI fuzzy purple bunny-like creature that spoke in pig latin. Seeing as he didn't have the power to do that, he got Harrison Ford. I mean if Jar Jar Binks could've been a real person in a mask like, oh I don't know, Chewbacca or something, and not so damn annoying, that movie would've been SO much better.

So from all of us in a galaxy far far away, wesa sayin to yousa: baby bye bye bye...bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home