If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, January 03, 2002

Ok, I am lost. I'm not sure where I am. But I think I've been here before. It looks familiar. I took a wrong turn somewhere. I don't think I'm too far away, unless I make another wrong turn, but I think I'm okay. I've been here before, I know where I am.

This morning I woke up to someone knocking on my door. It was some maintenace guy. I had a bizarre dream again. The kind of dream that when you realize it's a dream it really pisses you off, because you start waking up. Anyway, I looked at my hair in the mirror this morning. This will not do. I either need to bleach it, dye it all black, or cut it all off. No amount of trimming is going to do anything to it. It's now blonde, gold, and black. I'm going to Bo-Rics or something today to try to figure out what to do. More than likely, it's all coming off. It sucks too, I really wanted it to grow out. I'll ask them.

Regards,
Clown-Head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home