If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, January 11, 2002

Is it 2003 yet? So far in the eleven days it has been 2002, I've broken up with my girlfriend, hit a deer, had my car broken into, lost my CDs, and my CD player, gotten bills for things I don't have, gotten phone calls from people wanting money I don't owe them, I've been shot down by two different girls, passively and actively, its so loud in this apartment with the dryer and the dishwasher, I can't sleep anymore, I was up until 7:30am last night, 6am the night before, my stomach hurts usually, I lost my necklace, broke my sunglasses, bent my ring to hell, my rollerblades are broke, my milk has gone rotten, and I only drank half of it, it's 3:45 and I haven't taken a shower yet, because I have no place to be, Booker T is back in the WWF and now so is Diamond Dallas Page, now I have a bag covering my passenger window so my whole right side is a blind spot, there's glass all over the inside of my car, I think something just broke in my dishwasher, I feel alone, not with my friends, but I lack a connection, crap all my U2 CD's were in that case, insurance won't cover it, and there were 72 in that case, that's over a thousand dollars worth at $15 a piece, just gone, I can't think of anything else to put into my screenplay, I have total writers block, it was going so well, I'm running low on money, and finding a new job has gotten tough, and these movies are overdue.

Happy flippin new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home