If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, January 13, 2002

So much... too much...

1.) I think I've managed to piss someone off with my critique of Dex's ten ways to treat girls. Someone called it "A Hearty Bowl of Negativity---Served With a Side of Repugnant Generalization and a Bitter Cream Sauce" Maybe this someone didn't read the rest of the post, or maybe they misunderstood. Is this why this person on her other blog seemed so pissed off about everything? Maybe, I don't know. My post was simply to say that relationships mean more than the petty things.

2.) I've had a bummer couple of days, but I think I'm doing well at staying on my feet. It may sound as if I'm pretty down here, but it truth, this is where I vent. Otherwise I'm pretty good. But I'll tell you, the days aren't really getting any better. It's a little frustrating, because there is always something new knocking me down. But hey, I'm still here.

3, 4.) Two more things. One this morning, one last night. One good one bad. The good one is a little bittersweet though. Anyway, whatever. Neither will be discussed here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home