If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Dudes, dudettes... I'm even impressed with the way the Twelve Page Paper DVD is shaping up, and I'm never pleased with my own work.

The DVD's will be released after the premiere which still isn't officially announced. When I'm up for the premiere, we're going to record the audio commentary track, and I'll add that to the DVD.

If you want one, leave a comment or email me at CoughDogPics@yahoo.com with your name and address. Sorry, but unless you were one of the main actors, I'm going to have to charge for it. The cost of production of the disc and shipping. I don't know how much that is, we'll just say $10. I feel bad, because a lot of people helped out with this, but I came back to Ohio to pinch pennies, and buying blank DVD's and getting color copies of artwork made and shipping adds up really fast. Jason, Jamie, Chuck, you guys are covered, you guys are the stars.

Anyways, I suspect it won't be much longer now. I'm getting giddy. As giddy as someone who works 3rd shift can get. Ask Marcy, that's actually pretty giddy.

Now I debate. I work a 1st shift tomorrow, meaning I have to be at work in about 6 hours. But then I work 3rd on thursday. So do I deprive myself of sleep so that I crash after work tomorrow and sleep, waking up at about 9pm and being back on my 3rd shift schedule, or do I go to bed now and worry about it later?

Hey, Conan's on.

Later.
joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home