If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Here you go, Lola. More frequent posts. This is the fourth today. I told Rob to tell you to post more as well. I keep going to your site to see if you are giving out details about grad school in New York, but all I keep seeing is "Orange you glad I didn't say banana?"

I don't know what's up, I'm in a posting mood now. It'll pass. Although I've been doing good keeping up on this site. I'm proud. Go me.

I saw Mark's band Heathrow play in Ashland tonight. (Check out the site. I need to learn flash.) The sound guy sucked hardcore, and you couldn't hear anything. Then the next band came up. They were okay, but I had to go because it was all too damn loud. Am I old? I don't think so. Sometimes it can be too loud. My ears are still ringing. Not in that good way, not in the, "I just saw my favorite band that rocked and damn my ears are still ringing from all the rock" type of way. More in that, "Damn the sound guy for this band I've never heard of has all the levels way off and there's really loud feedback on the lead vocals all the time for my friends band, and I'm kind of sleepy so I'm not ready, nor willing, nor able to rock." type of way. Oh, I gotta post so this goes on today. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home