If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

The email address for the website is TheCoughingDog@yahoo.com I just checked it, and I have 972 unread messages, all ending up in the bulk folder. I haven't checked it for about two weeks, as no one but spammers ever send anything to it.

I get about 45 spam messages per day at that address. I'm not clearing them out though. I want to hit 1000 unread messages.

I'm using CoughDogPics@yahoo.com from now on.

I start work tomorrow morning. Yippee.

I've been working on the film all day today. Just working out all the little problems in it. Working on a DVD intro movie. Mapping out the DVD. Adding sound effects. I got a lot done. Mark and I are going to finish all the sound work.

There's a small problem though. There are two shots that I'm missing. At least. I feel confident that I can come up with something to fix the problem. It might take a little creativity, and a lot of slack from the audience.

Well, back at it, I'm on a roll.

Laters.

Joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home