If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Encore is quickly turning me to the dark side. I started over again last night and changed the bitrate to about half of what it was, and everytime I saved, I saved it under a new file, so there now are 15 copies of this DVD project on my desktop. Again, I encoded, and went to work, and again it didn't work because the bitrate was too high, and again it wouldn't let me go back because my access was denied. I only had to go back and redo a few changes though because it let me into the 12th save I made. So now I turned the bitrate all the way down, which should make the DVD play like shit, but maybe this time it will actually burn. The entire project is half the size it needs to be. If not, I gotta figure out how to get it to drop the data rate effectively, and I need to find where Adobe houses their main offices so I can burn their building down.

In other news, last night was my first night alone at the store, and I think I did pretty well. I've been cheating on my diet like mad though. I've been drinking lots of pop and over the week I've eaten half a box of Chicken in a Biskets. My mom would probably get mad, but I've lost 9 pounds this week. Yes, this week. Who knows. I think I invented the "Stay up all night eating Nabisco Snack Crackers and drinking Dr. Pepper." Diet. I should write a book.

Adios.
joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home