If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

It's Official.

As of August 8, my address will be:

1133 Melrose Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201

Actually the zip code may be wrong. There are like 15 zip codes for Glendale.

So, that's out of the way. I'm going to have two roommates named Jamie and Wade. They seem pretty cool. As for now my phone number is the same, but I'm sure I'll probably get it changed once I get out there.

Now I just need to figure out how I'm getting to LA. I think I'm just taking the car. I'll pack as much in it as I can, and I'll have the rest mailed out to me.

It's times like now I miss my Sport Trac.

Nopa, I hope you still want to go. It looks like there's going to be room for two. I'm not sure if Johanna still wants to go or not. If she needs to be in LA for the wedding too, then I guess I'll just go alone. Or we can try to fit three. I guess either way works. I just don't know how much space I have.

I'll look it all over and figure it out. I want to bring my bed, my computer and my clothes. The bed breaks down, so that's easy. The computer, however has gotten quite massive. We'll see how this all works. I can't pull a small trailer with a Monte Carlo, can I?

Anyways, like I said, it's a relief to get this out of the way. Onto the next step.

See, I told you I'd figure it out.

-jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home