If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hey there.  This post is coming to you from Kalamazoo Michigan.  Here's the skivvy.

I have left Mansfield F'n Ohio (MFO) for HOPEFULLY the last time.  I only say this because I was sure I left the MFO for the last time nearly four years ago, and as it turned out just when I thought I was out, they pulled me right back in.  The house was packed up yesterday, and everything is en route to Missouri.  I however, left last week and drove up to KZoo. 

I got to be on the movie set of a film called "Kalamazoo" starring Bruce Campbell and that chick from Blossom.  That was interesting.  I can't wait to see that kind of stuff all the time.

I hung out at the OP again, that was refreshing.  Then at Boomerangs for Chris Brill's open mic night.  No NASCAR decorations, no country music.  Brill and I discussed how we feel bad about it, but we can't help absolutely hating those types of bars.

So, the plan is to possibly go paintballing today, possibly go canoeing at some point.  I gotta watch my spending, as I've got a long trip ahead of me.  I'm doing really well. 

Well blog, that's it.  I think the next time we speak I'll be in sunny California.

Two new projects I'm working on.  The first is a small documentary about our trip out west.  I'm been filming a bit so far.  The second.... well it's a secret right now, but hopefully I'll be posting it on the Coughing Dog Website after I get to LA. 

Take care, readers. 

joey

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home