If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's dead, Jim.

My computer has officially flatlined. Time of death: 8:14pm, Tuesday February 22nd.

Whatever infected the harddrive also wiped out everything on it. It's all gone. So if you guys have a copy of Twelve Page Paper, congratulations, it's now officially out of print.

For some reason, I can't get anything to work. I'm trying to reinstall XP, but it can only find the puny drive I'm on. I'm not sure what to do.

I hate the little puny weakling dorks who sit in their parents basement and program these things. To quote Vincent Vega: "It'd have been worth him doing it, if I could've caught him doing it."

So now, if I weren't busy enough, I have to try to clean up this shit.

Laugh now "h4x0r." If I we ever meet, I'm going to hit you with my car.

-j

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home