If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

5pm

...is when I got off work today. 1pm is the last time that I did anything productive. 6am is the time I got to the theater to set up for the most insane set I've ever seen in a play. 3pm is when I started getting overtime pay.

The trippiest part of today was a choir of little kids singing my name.

The worst part of the day was the guy who apparently was a pro electrician who continually insulted me because it was my first day and I had no idea what I was doing.

The best part of the day was coming home and sitting in this office chair. Soon to be replaced with taking a hot shower and lying down. After not having a job for a long time, getting up at 5am and being on your feet for 11 hours is quite a shock.

Marcy, if you've got the camera, I can take some pictures for you. My friend Erin will be up here thursday, so I'll be hanging out with her this weekend. I'm sure I can get some time to take your photos though. Let me know what you need of me.

I'm about to crash. Later.
-j-

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home