If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, January 14, 2002

Scene 7.3 is dragging too much, I need to revise it, or get rid of it entirely. I can't even figure out how to end it. The problem is the natural ending to the scene should actually be the ending to the movie. It's hard to leave the conflict unresolved within the scene. I should watch Clerks again, they do it there all the time.

On a side note, something has recently happened that hasn't happened in a long time. Around three years or so. I think. Maybe less. I don't really remember. I love being cryptic. Maybe this will take a little time to get through, man I hate waiting. But it's alright, maybe it's worth waiting for. God I hope so. However, as always, it's never easy.

My brother turns 16 in three weeks. That's really cool. Insurance will cover just about everything, also cool. I'm starting to feel a lot better. This stuff with the house is looking good. All we have to do is make sure we can get it. The only real thing I was worried about was wondering whether or not we could all handle this responsibly. Last night we all met and that fear was put to rest. The meeting was very productive.

I hope it works out. All of it. I hope everything falls into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home