If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

I will never succeed in something that doesn't interest me. It's amazing, I have the hardest time studying, or sitting at a computer to type up a report. But from 1pm to 4:30am (15 and 1/2 hours) yesterday and from noon until 3 today, I have sat through the extremely tedious, frustrating, and blood curdling task of editing a twenty minute movie. Nearly 19 hours for a 20 minute movie. Granted I took breaks, but not many. I watched 15 minutes of Politically Incorrect (which it think is the greatest show on television, the fact that its getting cancelled proves that it's right.) I watched the last 10 minutes of the Wings game, worked during the intermission, and then watched the minute long OT. I think now everyone can start taking Carolina seriously. And there was about 45 minutes that Jon and Yerty came over, and watched what I had so far. Plus a few breaks here and there, one to take a shower, one to make hot dogs, all in all I'd say I only worked about 16-17 hours over the last two days on a twenty minute movie, 13-14 of which were all yesterday. When something interests me, I can't stop. I'll make excuses to stay in to work as much as I can. I just need to find something interesting.

The movie by the way, I am extremely proud of. I doubt it's at all entertaining to anyone outside our social circle, but thats the way I did it. It's for us. And if I do say so myself, it's really good. And I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home