If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Mister body massage machine GO!!

Today we shot the last of our 16mm production workshops, which was a scene from Annie Hall. It was good.

This computer is still empty, and I'm still running Win98, until I get some sort of virus protection software. Then, it will be good.

I just sawww the WPT Celebrity poker tournement. Lavar Burton was playing. He flopped four 7's. It was pretty good.

He sat there like a total badass, slow playing it to total perfection. He tried to look all tough, but all I kept thinking... "Butterfly in the sky... I can fly twice as high..."

Not really a lot to say today. Go figure.

Body massage.

Jee-eye Joe.

4 Comments:

  • just take a look,
    it's in a book
    a reading rainbow

    hey kid
    i'm a computer
    STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADIN'


    yeah.. thats all i got...
    *blink*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Feb 25, 01:27:00 PM EST  

  • Nah, it's cool. Thanks though, I still have the DVD here, I can just rip it I guess.

    Nice catch blanco nino. Too bad your ass got saaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked.

    By Blogger Joseph, at Fri Feb 25, 09:11:00 PM EST  

  • Hey Joe
    This is a website where some guy in Hollywood posts all the movie pitches he gets sent to him. It's funny, thought you might get a laugh out of it- lola
    http://queryletters.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Lola, at Sat Feb 26, 03:20:00 PM EST  

  • It's okay, you're a girl.

    By Blogger Joseph, at Sun Feb 27, 04:10:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home